Original Edition - Wishbone Balance bike!
The Wishbone bike evolves with a child’s different stages of development. It starts at age 1 as a trike, converts to a running bike as the child grows, and by four to five years old, the 'wishbone' frame is flipped, converting the Wishbone Bike to a very large running bike. With its environmentally sustainable design, and innovative 3-bikes-in-1 feature, the Wishbone bike designed in New Zealand really is the ultimate pre-bike.
· Recommended age range - 1 to 5 years.
· Adjustable seat height - 28 to 46 cm/11 to 18 inches
· Bike weight - 3.8 kg/8lb4oz
· Trike weight - 5.4 kg/12lb
· Tyres - 12 inch pneumatic tyres
· Warranty - 1 year
· Safety - Meets current US, EU, Australian
and New Zealand safety standards
Every Wishbone Bike has 60% post-consumer recycled plastic wheels, is made from sustainably managed woods and is bonded and finished with eco-friendly products. The bike box and all printed material inside is recycled and printed with non-toxic inks and adhesives.
This product is temporarily unavailable